Week 15

I know that I am writing a little earlier than usual but I can see that the end of the week gets busier so I'd like to write sooner!

Is it already week 15!? I can't believe it! T is going strong. She's had quite a few breaks which has been a relief for her I'm sure but it makes me a little stressed cause I'm trying to get her done before June. As it is we are on lesson 70 which means that we have 100 left. At this rate we wont end till the end of June but I have a plan! Every few days we double up on a lesson. I know it makes it a bit harder on her but she likes knowing that she will be done soon. Over the summer we will read some books and practice our math and her phonics. It's amazing how confusing the English language actually is.

She has been strong in both phonics and math although I keep on forgetting to do her oral tests! Whoops! I'm trying to organize the house and plan another vacation. St. wants to travel and see his friend in Utah...I don't know when we will find time to do that but he wants to do it soon. We will be taking the dog though but have someone staying her to take care of the rabbits. It's another thing that T has been fairly good at. She gets a little distracted but she still remembers and plays with them. She loves having them and they are fun! I have to admit...

Tomorrow night we have a meeting at the local charter school to see what the admission process is like. I promised T I would try and get her in...but she seems satisfied in knowing that I will try and if it doesn't work we will change the program we have her in but enroll in the home-school charter. I need to pick up around the house, make sure that T actually did her do-diligence and fed the rabbits, and check the backyard for any brown bombs.

Hope everyone's week is going smoothly. Ours is going well!

Comments

  1. Sounds like you guys are doing wonderful! Utah sounds great. I've heard it's beautiful! I hope all goes well with the charter school.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts