CHEA Convention and Disneyland

We had a great trip to Disneyland! Wednesday we drove to L.A and got to our hotel which was great. The Desert Inn & Suites http://www.anaheimdesertinn.com/ was great but doesnt have the greatest continental breakfast so be aware. We got a two bedroom suite. Both bedrooms had two queen beds and the basic kitchen appliances...one bathroom is complete but the other is just a sink and toilet.
But it worked great and it was right across the street from the park entrance and next door to IHOP and Dennys. Down the street is a starbucks and a McDonalds.

Thursday we spent all morning at Disneyland. My husband even got into the festivities!


We came and took naps and then went swimming in the hotel. The next morning I woke up with my oldest and took her into the park first thing in the morning. The chaos was insane. The security lines were long. Then we stood in line to get into the park which didnt take long but then we had to wait behind a rope for the rides to open. We were one of the first people to ride the matterhorn and she made me do it twice. I know that I'm getting older but I seriously dont remember the ride being quite so bumpy!


Then we came back to eat breakfast with the family. You'd think that after spending a few days in Disneyland that we'd have more picture but we were walking from one end to another so much and there were so many people around that we just kept moving. It was stressful with my three year old. After lunch I took my youngest to the homeschool convention and walked through the vendors when I got this picture text.


She had to do this when I wasn't around to see it! And this was also the only princess that she would let near her. The homeschool convention was great though! I got some great info and found out some great activities. It was bigger than I could have ever imagined though. I was glad that I made my focus list...as it was it took me four hours and I didnt get to see everything I wanted to. I never made it to My Fathers World or Sonlight. Answers in Genesis was so busy that I couldnt get a rep to talk to me. I wish I had gotten a picture of the meeting room though because the amount of vendors was insane and so were the amount of people!

Dinner, swimming, and bed we're headed...At this point my feet hurt and I'm too tired to make my way back into the park on our last night. We needed to grab shirts to make into blankets. I bought all three of my daughters shirts for their blanket quilts I make when they get older. I also bought my oldest a shirt she really wanted and a purse for my three year old! Surprise surprise!


On a funny note...

Comments

Popular Posts