Im a terrible blogger!

I know! I know...Im a terrible blogger! My kids have all been sick since November. If its not one...its another! Then we have been traveling back and forth between the mountains and our home. My husband has been traveling which makes it almost impossible to blog, type, email, or call anyone...And to top it off my girls are all very hormonal at the moment. God help us when they all start puberty! LOL...

So lets update! T is still doing well with her Rod & Staff English, & Teaching Textbooks math. We havent really done a lot of history or science but we bake quite a bit and she has been reading the American Girls books and doing the curriculum hand in hand with it.

My preschooler has been going to a private preschool and learning by leaps and bounds. We never got her tested for her auditory processing but I did a lot of reading on it and I've been doing the therapys that I read about. She's doing much better but still has an issue with vocalizing her wants and needs. Grr...

My infant/toddler is walking around and making herself known. She loves to hear her voice and scream just to hear herself. She is so mischievious too!

Other than that...I havent tried any new recipes, or gone anywhere that sharing would tickle your fancy. I hope that all of you are doing well and that your homeschooling experiences are going well! I'll try and come back on soon...oh!

I PICKED UP CROCHETING! LOL...I've been wanting to do something creative but with the baby I just cant sew or quilt anymore so I've been crocheting. I've crocheted placemats for my mother in law, a baby hat for my god/child, and am almost done with a blanket for my 8 year old T! I'll try and post pics and the webpages for the patterns for anyone interested! Have a great week!

Comments

Popular Posts