Again!

I'm here! I'm here! It's been a long month and I still haven't done the recipes I've been wanting to try. We're coming to the end of the year and I've been helping T study for tests she needs to take. We're working on learning all 50 states & trying to get our math/multiplication skills more concrete!

Otherwise, I've been trying to focus on S and her needs but not coming up with exactly what I want so I'm still on the prowl. I've come across a few articles on CAPD (central auditory processing disorder) but none tell me the best curriculum to use! Here they are for the record though!
http://m.kidshealth.org/parent/medical/ears/central_auditory.html
http://www.time4learning.com/central_auditory_processing_disorder.shtml

I've been working on getting more organized but for fun I added a little banner in the dining room to remind us to be thankful for what we have. If you're interested, take a look at party city's banners! They have tons of colors & it's not a terrible price!

Take a look and feel me what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts