Memory Verse Wall

Slowly but surely I have been organizing my homeschool stuff. It's a difficult task but if I don't do it then who will? As I work through all the curriculum and the "rest" I am trying to make my schedule for the girls to have during the school year. One of the more important aspects of their curriculum is BIBLE. We want to instill our children with a love of the Word, and an understanding of God in all His grace, love, and mercy!

This year we are working through Heart of Dakota's Bible for Kindergarten and Fifth grade. this would and does include:

Kindergarten -
HOD
My ABC Bible Verse by Susan Hunt
The Children's Book of Virtues by William Bennett



Fifth Grade -
HOD
What is God's Design for my Body by Susan Horn
From Girl to Woman by Sandi Queen
Beautiful Girlhood revised by Karen Andreola
The Companion Guide to Beautiful Girlhood by Shelley Noonan and Kimberly Zach



The next item on the list was preparing a Memory Verse Wall. Originally and traditionally we have all our homeschooling stuff within the spare guest room but I wanted to place verses within easy and daily viewing. So I decided to remove my Count Your Blessings Banner and replace it was a memory verse collage. For those of you who don't know...I had a banner in the dining room that always reminded us to ... Count your blessings!



I hope this has given you some ideas to incorporate Bible and a Memory Verse Wall. Till next time!

Comments

Popular Posts