Week 6

Week 6 came and went and we're starting week 7. Week 6 went by well enough. We had a few tests and we're going to have a few more. Reading circles are going to be coming soon for the oral test. It makes me a little nervous but I'm sure that she'll do fine.

We are still reading our books but she doesn't seem to like the book we're reading but we're going to finish it anyway because we need to. She finished her first session of swim lessons and actually swam a good 15 ft.! I was so impressed! So we put her into another session of classes. They told her that if she finished learning her back stroke and her back float that she could graduate onto the next class. She was so excited!

On another note, I'm still not 100% on the Academy. We're not loving that we can only read their books. T likes it OK but she wants to read the books she wants to and with so much alone time already she doesn't want to read anymore of her own books if she has to read her books. So we'll have to finish out this year and see what we do next year. This year I needed something more disciplined because I'm in school and only have a year left...

Hopefully this year goes by fast because I can already see where the strengths and weaknesses are for us...

Comments

Popular Posts