Week 7

Have you ever looked at where you're at and realized how far behind you actually are? Then you look again within 24 hours and it doesnt seem as if your so far from the finish line as you think?

T has finished another week and we have officially finished a quarter. I'll mail in the first quarters items probable by monday but I have important business to take care of this weekend...especially today!

My father-in-law had a birthday and we're celebrating it today with the family and some friends! So we'll go get a "healthy" cake from Whole Foods and party it up at there house a little later on tonight. Got to catch up on some reading for T's homework but then...some much needed family time!

Another week come and gone and thank God for the weekend! I'll take a break from my essays so I can rest my mind but Monday bright and early we'll start up again. Got to get to my chores but I hope that everyone has a great week.

P.S. Does anyone know what its called when you make a 3-D pic of an event in a shoebox...T and I are making one for thanksgiving and I cant remember what to call it...

Comments

  1. What, may I ask, is a "healthy" cake? ha.

    Are you speaking of a diorama? That sounds like a lot of fun!!

    Looks like you are moving along really well! We're still on Letter A....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy...a healthy cake it a lighter cake...not necessarily healthy. Steve Sr. has been trying to eat lighter stuff cause he's having some acidity problems. I wanted to find a light cake but went with a cranberry walnut tart from Whole Foods! So Yummy!

    A diorama? I'll have to look that word up but it works...Im going to take all the pieces with me to my moms this weekend so that her and her grandfather can work on it together...she is much more attentive when they work on things together...I'll def. take a pic though and send it to you or actually post it on the blog.

    Keep up the good work Amy...A is a very important letter cause its how he is going to spell "Amy is the best mommy ever!" One day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts