Just to keep me motivated!

I’m sorry but this is just to keep me motivated and sane. I've got so many things that are coming and going at this point that my brain feels like its going to explode.

Build another raised planter.
Set and fill in planters.
Greenhouse? Yes or no?
Pergola
Chicken Coop
Rabbit Coop
Finish sewing projects
Make list for grocery shopping including the items needed to make detergent and cleaning products.
Organize bedrooms
Finish laundry
Clean out car
Mail postcards

I know that there is more out there that is needed. But I cannot add more to it at the moment. My husband was talking about implementing a home economics class into our week and I’ve decided that although I’d love to do it…I cannot create it so I’m going to be content with the ones that I have found. Mean while, I am going to go through this list and get my gardener to finish my outdoor items for me, have my dad finish my pergola, my husband finish the raised planter, and try and finish up the rest of the list myself.

This week we are meeting someone for a play time and my daughter’s going to miss school. She probably could go to school but tomorrow my day is going to be insane and getting her to school by 8 then going to the friend’s house and everyone getting the naps that they require will be too much work so T will take a half day. Then next week we’re going to Disneyland and the CHEA home-school convention. We are so excited about this or at least I am. Then the next week will be the last week of school for T. She will also have a spirit week that week that I’ll help her with as much as possible!

I’ve got to go to bed before I fall over! Goodnight bloggers…Hope your schedule doesn’t look like mine!

Comments

Popular Posts