Using Baby Food Storage for Art Supplies

It's been one of those years where we have had a baby. For those of you in the same position that I am, try recycling your used formula cans, containers, and finger food canisters! I use my daughters finger food canisters to hold paint brushes and unsharpened pencils. The formula canisters I use for chalk, and other small paints that could leak if left out! I can post more pictures after Im finished with my project.

While you wait, think of ways to decorate your containers by wrapping them with colored duct tape. Don't forget to label your canisters as well! I love my label maker!


The other idea that I have is using your finger food canisters to play bowling for your little ones! I'll take a picture as soon as I have enough of them. I still need 4 more!

Comments

Popular Posts