Its almost time!!!!!

School time is nearing and Im nearly done with my girls school room. (pictures to follow soon)! I'm still waiting for some items to arrive by mail and am ordering some biographies every month so that I can supply my American History library slowly. All my subjects are accounted for but I have not been able to print out my daughters preschool curriculum.

I've talked to some other moms in the area that have their school in the public school and it makes me sad because they are mostly all frustrated because the class sizes are so large! 35 at the school nearest me, and 45 at a school in Bakersfield CA. I cant imagine having that many students and knowing that all of them are following my direction. Its dissapointed to see where our country is going...

Anyway, I'll be posting some pics soon of the itemized curriculum, flash card ideas, homeschool room, and other stuff soon! I hope that you enjoy your year. Ours wont start till Sept 3 and we'll get out the last day of May unless she wants to keep going! Talk to everyone soon...

Comments

Popular Posts