It's What's for Dinner

Ever have idol things in your freezer or fridge and just trying to get rid of them seems like a process? Or how about you decide that you want rice and fish but not just regular rice or salt and pepper fish. So I decided on tilapia, rice, and a gluten free gingerbread spice cake.

Tilapia
stick of butter
half a tbsp of minced garlic
3 tbsp parsley
Half a tsp of oregano

I left it in a container to marinate while my rice cooker was going but the oven was set at 400 degrees and its supposed to bake for 15-20 minutes.I had to cook it for about a 30 - 40 minutes.


Rice
cup of brown rice
two cups hot water
One cube of tomato bouillon

Cook in rice cooker.

Gluten-free Spice Cake

Pamela gluten-free spice cake
three eggs
1/3 vegetable oil
1 cup starbucks gingerbread latte

Mix and cook like a standard cake.


P. S. My rice cooker died. I had to cook the rice on the stove and the green beans in the oven. Also if you look at the previous post, you'll find the original recipes that I tweaked for my dinner and dessert. And the dinner and dessert was fantastic!

Comments

Popular Posts