Oh my goodness...Has it been that long!

Lets update:

Myself:
I've been sick. I had an allergic reaction to some medication and have been trying to find one that works for me for about 5 months now. I think we finally have a winner and yet...Im still nervous about it. But we'll see.

T:
Has been going strong on her homeschooling. She has even been cooking and learned how to ride her bike! Yeah!

S:
Finished Pre-K this year and did alright. We'll see how this summer goes.

H:
Is fiesty and too smart for her own good.

I'll go through some of the other stuff going on but for now I wanted to check in. Wishing I was as put-together as Confessions of a Homeschooler...Leave it to Beavers mom...etc. But Im not. But...we have decided on homeschooling all the kids and this next year is turning into a pretty crazy and exciting year. More to come in that realm!

Talk to everyone soon...I hope!

Comments

Popular Posts