Entering a New Era

We have recently pulled our youngest from preschool because we have been trying to consolidate our finances. As I have been researching preschool worksheets, I have been doing what many of you all do...Pinterest! But I notice that just because its there, doesn't mean that the link works. So hopefully, these links work for ya'all!

By Twisty Noodle
Handwriting Sheets

By Activity Shelter
name trace worksheets printable
* This worksheet also has a cutout and paste section. It also has a writing and tracing section.

By Patchanimals
Preschool Activity Worksheets
*This is a great selection from patterning to tracing.

Outside of this, we have created a workbook caddy for our preschooler and first grader from IKEA. The preschooler is doing worksheets that I found above and worksheets from workbooks I found in the $1 section of Target. I also purchased the Pre-Reading from All About Reading for our preschooler and Level 1 from All About Reading for our first grader.

Note: The reason I purchased Level 1 is because I wanted to make sure that we hadn't missed anything in her Kinder curriculum. I think we could have eeked by with Level 2 but I want to make sure we have a solid foundation since phonics is so important.

Math worksheets are from Target and online moms that have created worksheets that I can use for my preschooler. For my first grader I am using Math U See Primer, again... I purchased Primer because I wanted to make sure that we hadn't missed anything in her Kinder curriculum.

Well, any questions, please dont hesitate to contact me!

Comments

Popular Posts