The Little Things or Big Things


Its the little or big things in life that just make your day. As a student trying to finish up her bachelors, I've been studying trying to get ready for one of my last finals! Today was no exception. My husband, God bless him, took the kids with him car shopping or should I say, car window shopping! In the end he called me and said, "How would you feel about a VW Routan?" My response: "What are the amenities?" hahaha! "Its loaded with everything you wanted except for the stow-n-go. Its got the stow but no go. Its got a few extra that you wouldnt have thought to ask for either and if you're on board you can be the new owner of a slightly used Routan?" (play the jeopardy song) "Well sure but are we in a place to get a new car?" "We are when your car stopped being reliable..." "Ok..."

So now I am the new owner of a 2009 VW Routan. Makes me want get organized or something to show him I deserve it. Not an intended outcome Im sure but a perk for him! HAHAHAH! So excited! Who's up for a ride?

Comments

Popular Posts