Week 10

This week we've been playing catch up on our work. I think the catch up will continue through the rest of the year! Maybe an extra class per week! I wanted to try and get to session 60 by the time Christmas break comes around. But this week we did some catch up and she did her tests and did a good job! I was pretty proud! We didn't get to study at all our spelling words but she did wonderfully! We will have to practice our new set though...

The book that we were working on is kind of boring though so I think that we need to move on to another book. We were reading "The Apple and the Arrow"...



so...now I think we are going to try "The House at Pooh Corner".

Comments

  1. I love me some Winnie the Pooh! And I'm assuming you'll play catch up the rest of your homeschooling career!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts