Week 11

Its been a confusing week! I've been so overwhelmed with everything I cant begin to believe that its already Friday. T and I have had our ups and downs but at the end of this wee were doing ok! Im excited that we only have one week left until the break! We really need this break!

I've come to a conclusion though...I need to change the video streaming to dvd's. I need to be able to regulate her time on the computer watching TV. Once I do that I think she wont be able to isolate herself and it will keep me from forgetting to give her a break and me from my studies.

As for our nightly readings, we are really enjoying Pooh's Corner! Chat with you in a week!

Comments

  1. It's all trial and error. You two will get there!

    And see ya in a week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts