Joys of motherhood, wife-hood, & just plain life!

Need to restore some semblance of normalcy into our lives. Ever since Mother's Day we have been bombarded with "stuff"! I need to get back into the groove and create my schedule but what I need and want are not corresponding. We've gone camping, had family and friends over, went to a homeschool convention, and are now planning our anniversary trip and my husbands birthday which is just way too close for the Fourth of July to find any comfort!

But since this is a blog about homeschooling first and foremost then let's get down to business! CHEA homeschool convention was great!
Curriculum for 2014-2015:
English: Total Language +
Science: Apologia Marine Biology
History: CA history by Beautiful Feet
We're also including nutrition and still trying to finish off astronomy...

I am still debating math...teaching textbooks didn't work for her last year. She likes workbooks...so were on the hunt again...math-u-see? Abeka? Not sure but thanx to another homeschool convention coming up in July I can take my time and focus on one subject!

Happy hunting everyone...stay tuned for my BFIAR blog..which might have to wait till after Independence Day!

Comments

Popular Posts