Picking up Steam

I am sitting here writing this for the 2nd time because I must have pressed delete...ugh!

In trying to find a way to be better organized I realized that our homeschool room was a wreck! 


As you can see my dog has decided to plant himself as close to the chair just in case I take a break and pet him...poor guy has had 2 surgeries this year!


So I decide that to make it a productive year I needed to get in control of this room...here is what I have done...

Bought a futon:


Bought an array of collapsible boxes: 

And...

A collapsible table (I need at least 1 more). I bought it 4' so that I could easily move it around...

Now it's time to buy a few more collapsible boxes and another table and I "should" be able to show you the finished product next week!

Happy homeschooling!




Comments

Popular Posts