The best laid plans...

Isn't that the saying..."the best laid plans of mice and men often go astray?"

I seem to follow this routinely. I try something with the best of intentions and it fails me. This particular plan was in fact a teachers planner...I tried finding one that I like but couldn't so I decided to find a printable... Still did not find a free printable. So then I decided to Pinterest a planner and found a few I thought I could duplicate...one in particular was a comp notebook that I thought I could add lines to and do all this other stuff but as I got to week 5 or 6 I realized I was losing steam. The thought..."this is why people do boxed curriculums.." Entered my mind and then immediately flew out because I have yet to find one curriculum that I'm in love with.



So I'll say this: homeschooling is hard enough to make things like planners so I'll try a new one next week and post pictures of all of it to show you my thought process. Happy homeschooling...



And a week later and here I am...I tried a different one and still...no dice...so I went through what I wanted my 5th grader to do per/week and typed it up in the order she is supposed to do it in...let's see if I can keep up with it!




Comments

Popular Posts