To Make Up For Being a Terrible Blogger

To make up for being a terrible blogger I decided to post some of the projects that I have been working on and a recipe that my kids loved this morning.


Mix 1/4 cup flour, 1 cup milk, 1 tbsp vanilla extract, a pinch of salt, 3 eggs, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, & 1 tbsp brown sugar. Soak up to 12 pieces of cinnamon raisin bread. Fry till golden brown and serve with powdered sugar and syrup. Serves 12 in our family since we cook eggs and sausge or steak with it normally. Otherwise, it serves 6.



These are two crochet projects that I worked on. The placemats were a Christmas present for my in-laws and there are two of them. The hat was for my god-baby, which was born today at 12:40 am. We didnt know the sex until her birth but Im proud to say that after 2 god-sons...I have a god-daughter! Yeah!



Finally, my daughter has been baking during her free time. The first pic. is the welcome cake she baked for our neightbors. The cupcakes were pilgrim hats for a thanksgiving party during one of her U.S. geography classes.

Im really enjoying the fact that she has a U.S. geography class. She goes almost every monday and now she has a report and diarama due on Alaska. I'll post pics of that as soon as were finished with it! Happy homeschooling, crocheting, and cooking everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts