Gardening

I have decided to do some gardening. LOL. As if I dont have enough things on my plate right now. There is no way I can add gardening to it! But I do want to update the plants around my house before the winter officially hits! So I have decided to plant a wisteria tree and a climbing rose. I'll take pictures before and after. The only thing is that I wish I could draw. If I could draw then I could sketch out what exactly I want to do so everyone could see the idea I have! Oh well. Maybe gardening can become a hobby! hmmm! An attractive hobby but where do you find the time!

Comments

  1. I am TRYING to start a little gardening myself too! I planted some grape tomatoes from seeds, and they have been barely hanging on. I also have a red bellpepper plant and a yellow tomato plant. The Texas heat is rough.....but we'll see!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts