Week 4

This week has gone fairly smooth. My 1st grader got all her work done for the most part except for today because her and my husband went on a trip together for a night. She's done very well. She got a 100% on her phonics test and a 99% on her math test. She only missed one because she was going too fast on her arithmetic questions and missed one. I would really like to find more ways to reward her for such a good job but for now we'll keep it the way it is.

Swimming and Piano are going well. We haven't had much in the area of 4-H but I think that as soon as the new year starts we'll have more meetings.



My youngest is addicted to watching Rio (the movie). Its the first thing that she asks for when she wakes up and the first thing she asks for in the car. She is talking so much now and its comical to see what she comes up with.

Other than that...things are going well. I've done some of my schooling essays as well. There is another essay due right now that I've been working on but I need more quiet because its a research paper. Hopefully I can get more time when the munchkin goes to bed!

Comments

  1. I can't believe how time flies. I cannot even imagine Serenity talking!!! Can't wait to see everybody!

    So glad she's doing great on phonics. That's a tough one at this age. I'm not exactly looking forward to it.....but when he can actually read it will be so much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts