Week 3

This week went much better than the last two weeks. Thanks to my grandmother, T got her laptop purchased and thanks to my husband, T got her laptop set up. She has been waking up later than we would have liked but I've been so tired that I've been sleeping though my alarm.

This is a rough sketch of our schedule during the week:
Wake up: 9 am-10 am.
Work: 10 am-12:30 or 1 pm.
Lunch: 30 - 45 min
Hmwrk: till about 2 or 3 pm.

(afternoon activities)
Mondays___Tuesday______Wednesday__Thursday__Fridays
Pinecone___swim class_____nothing____Pinecone__nothing
Piano___________________________swim class

Its working out well and Im feeling that we are getting into the groove. I think that Pinecone is just a little too much work for her though so as of the end of Nov. we wont be doing that anymore. But I must say that Pinecone was great. She got more confident in her reading skills and even started to read her homework to herself! It was a proud moment! I would recommend Pinecone to everyone so here is a little free advertising Pinecone!



But this mommy is back-logged on homework of her own so now my blogger friends I need to bid you goodbye because I've got to go try and write 2 essays this weekend! Bleh! Enjoy your weekend and as the weeks go by and the curriculum changes, I'll keep you updated with posts and fieldtrips!

Comments

Popular Posts