To Be or Not To Be: Organized...

That is the question!

I feel so disorganized and distracted.

I'm not sure what I should do to rectify that. There are too many puzzle pieces in front of me and its overwhelming. I don't know where to start.

Do you remember that show? "Leave it to Beavery"? I wish I was more like Beaver's mom...she always seemed to have it together! Cookies baking, work in the house done, and patience to spare for her boys...

This is going to be a slow week. We were going onto lesson 5 when T. went on her mini-vacation. This week she won't be home till Wednesday, Thursday we'll do lesson 5 and then Friday we'll go on our field-trip! I just have to believe that we'll get farther into the curriculum as things settle down! Well, I think I need to go finish my laundry. Even though its 11:30 pm and my body wants to go to bed, falling asleep all over my clean clothes doesn't seem like an option.

Maybe tomorrow I'll see things differently but today the enormity of what I'm doing seems to be weighing me down! Bloggers stay cool...I'm out-a-here.

Comments

Popular Posts