Week 5


Another week has come and gone. As I sit here with my 6 year old and watch 'The Land Before Time', I think about the fact that we are on lesson 21 for our A-beka Academy. 20 lessons have gone by faster than I had originally planned but I don't feel like I have it down yet. I feel like T. is still lacking in certain aspects of school and I cant exactly pin point what it is... I don't know if maybe I feel like I should be more involved but its not possible, or maybe we're just all overwhelmed because with the holidays coming up it is getting harder and harder to keep our schedule. I don't feel like I have anything in place to provide for these times of travel and transition.

Other than that...T. is doing very well. Her emotional transition is going better than it had been originally, but we still have some issues occasionally. I'm tired from traveling this weekend so I'm going to bed but one of these days I'm probably going to vent like any normal woman would...but not today...cause I'm too tired!

Comments

  1. Sounds like you're doing awesome. Just keep trucking along one day at a time.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts