Toddler Accidents

Well, it's happened. What I was trying to avoid has finally happened.

Yesterday I went to Target. My sole purpose was to buy pull ups and a toilet insert for my almost 2 year old. I forgot the toilet insert so I just shrugged it off and thought that I'd do it later. I came home and put my daughter to bed and went to work on my computer. I could hear her in her room playing, which is normal, but then I started hearing her call for me and her dad. That too is normal cause it usually means she needs a diaper change. So I got up and went to change her. Well, it was worse than I thought. She had pulled off her clothes, and her diaper, and thrown them over the side. Then she proceeded to squatted in one corner and went pooh. Then went to the other corner and wiped her butt on the sheets, and then called out..."Mommy, Mommy!"

Well, needless to say I was not thrilled. My husband came in and laughed hysterically and then decided to have pity on me and gave the baby a bath while I cleaned her crib. As soon as she was clean we put her back to bed but she seemed agitated...so I tried to see what was wrong and she was looking for the pooh! I showed her it was clean and so she laid down and fell asleep. Then I grabbed my 6 year old and went to Target for the potty insert...




I guess its potty training time!

Comments

Popular Posts